Welcome to Our Practice
Cardiologist in New Bedford, MA
At Southcoast Cardiology and Primary Care, we have one goal: Putting Patient care first by delivering a high level of personal care and expert attention to our patients. We provide the latest in preventive care and diagnostic testing to keep you and your family healthy for years to come. In order to better serve our patients, we have gathered all of the important information you should know before making an appointment with our office. From appointment details and provider backgrounds to service descriptions and new patient information, you gain access to all of the vital information you need to make informed decisions about your health. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our practice and the level of commitment we are able to provide. Our caring and experienced team is here to meet your personal and individual needs while improving the outcome of your health. We look forward to helping you and your family.
Have a Question?
View our FAQs or Ask an Expert.
How Are We Doing?
Let us know about your experience by filling out our online survey.
May We Help You?
- Are you having symptoms?
- I've been referred
- Scheduled for diagnostic testing
- Scheduled for a procedure
- Cardiac Consultations
- New and Established patient Cardiac Exams
- High Blood Pressure Screening
- Cardiac Rhythm Monitoring
- Cholesterol and Lipid Screening
- Cardiac Risk Factor Profiling
- Coumadin Clinic/Prothrombin Time
- Pacemaker Interrogation
- Defribrilator Interrogation
- Holter Monitor
- Event/Loop Monitor
- Exercise Stress Test
- Nuclear Stress Test
Primary Care Services
- Routine Physical Examinations
- Well Visit Examinations
- Medicare Annual Wellness Visits
- Gynocological Examinations
- Flu Vaccinations
- Pneumonia Vaccinations
Accepting Most Insurances
Call our office at (774) 992-7499 and find out.